AMAZINGLY EASY ORANGE DESSERT CAKE
- 4 Eggland’s Best® Eggs
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- One 3-ounce package lemon Jell-O mix
- 3/4 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- Several fresh mint sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Mix eggs until frothy.
- Blend in cake mix, Jell-O mix, orange juice and canola oil.
- Mix for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- Turn onto cake plate.
- Mix lemon juice and powdered sugar in a bowl for glaze.
- With a toothpick, poke several holes on surface of cake.
- Pour glaze over top.
- Garnish base of cake with mandarin orange slices and mint sprigs.