CRISPY CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 3 Eggland’s Best® eggs
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, parsley, garlic and salt in bowl.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Chop your cauliflower into florets, and place half in your food processor.
- Process till extra fine. Repeat for the other half.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook stirring frequently for 8 minutes. Or place in a microwave-safe bowl and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes, let cool.
- Using a nut bag, cheesecloth, or clean dish towel drain water out of the cauliflower. Remove as much water as possible.
- Transfer mixture onto your prepared baking sheet and spread out your crust, keep 1/4 – 1/2-inch-thick for best results.
- Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 15 minutes, and broil for 3.
- Top with sauce and cheese and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!